Subject: Re: Mtg. Request - Discuss King Ranch System
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 04:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please note, if there is anyone not included on this list that you feel that 
could benefit from this meeting, please extend the invitation and be sure to 
let me know the attendees names!  Thanks!

Kim Weldon
08/01/2000 10:36 AM
To: Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elsa 
Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Danny Conner/NA/Enron@Enron, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Trisha Hughes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Jo 
Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette G 
Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laura 
Harder/Corp/Enron@Enron, Xochitl-Alexis Velasco/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Mtg. Request - Discuss King Ranch System

Please plan to attend a lunch meeting to discuss the King Ranch System this 
Thursday, August 3rd.

                   Thursday - August 3rd
              Conf. Room - EB 21C2
  11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
            (Lunch will be provided) 

Please confirm with me by Wednesday, mid-morning so I get an accurate head 
count for ordering lunch.

Thanks so much!

Kim Weldon
x 33221