Subject: Baytown 12'' Pigging Affected Meters
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 03:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

The meters listed in the attached email will be shut-in in order to pig the 
Baytown 12".  The meters will be shut-in early on the morning of August 15, 
and remain shut-in for approximately five to ten days.

If you have any questions please call me 36449.

Thanks
Gary Hanks
Mgr Gas Control
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT on 08/01/2000 10:44 
AM ---------------------------

Mike Vollmering@ENRON
08/01/2000 08:59 AM
To: Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Flavin/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Liberty Team 
HPL/GCO/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Baytown 12''

The Columbus Energy Wiggins #1 (989634) will be effected by the pigging 
project. The tap valve is installed in the MLV bypass and the bypass will be 
removed to blow down the line.

Here is a list of all the Producers that will be effected.
Columbus Energy -------- Wiggins #1 (989634) and Fig Orchard (986764)
Sanchez O&G -------------- Worthen (989822) and Highlander #1 (989760)
ETOCO ----------------------- Hargrove Cmpt. (989651)
Highlands Pipeline Co.-- (989758)

The total volume from this production is 24 -25mmcf/d.

Please call if you need more 281-652-2510.

Thanks;  Mike