Subject: Re: Enron / HPL Actuals for July 28 - 30, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tim:

For Day 28, we show a total of 77.5 at the Tap broken down as follows:
  9a through 1p = 0
  2p through 4a = 120.0
  5a = 60.0
  6a through 8a = 0

Please advise.

Regards,
Ami

"Melissa Jones" <[email-masked]> on 07/31/2000 10:24:09 AM
To: "Charlie Stone" <[email-masked]>, "Gary Green" <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Enron / HPL Actuals for July 28 - 30, 2000

July 28, 2000

     Teco Tap       10.000 / Enron ; 61.250 / HPL IFERC ; 8.750 / HPL Gas 
Daily

     LS HPL LSK IC       30.000 / Enron

July 29, 2000

     Teco Tap       10.000 / Enron ; 100.000 / HPL Gas Daily

     LS HPL LSK IC       30.000 / Enron

July 30, 2000

     Teco Tap       10.000 / Enron ; 110.000 / HPL Gas Daily

     LS HPL LSK IC       30.000 / Enron