Subject: Re: New Production-Sitara Deals Needed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Deal # 348760 has been created and entered in Sitara for Winn Exploration.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
07/28/2000 01:24 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trisha Hughes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi 
Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Production-Sitara Deals Needed

Bob,

The following production is now on-line and a ticket should be created and 
entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Meter   Volumes  Price    Period
HESCO  Gathering Oil Co   9835   600mmbtu/d    96% Gas Daily less $0.14   
6/10 - 7/31
Samson Lone Star Limited 9845   3000mmbtu/d  100% Gas Daily less $0.10 7/21 - 
7/31

Winn Exploration Co., Inc. 9847   800mmbtu/d  100% Gas Daily less $0.13 7/25 
- 7/31
          (for fuel use less 3.35% of del vols)

FYI, Susan has created and submitted committed reserves firm tickets for the 
remaining term of the deal beginning with the month of August.  Additionally, 
these are Producer Svcs. deals and should be tracked in the IM Wellhead 
portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353