Subject: Re: August Spot Tickets
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Please note the following deal tickets have been created and entered in 
Sitara.  Thanks.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
07/28/2000 09:33 AM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trisha Hughes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi 
Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Melissa 
Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: August Spot Tickets

Bob,

HPLC will be purchasing wellhead gas from the producers listed below for the 
production month of August.  This production will be purchased on a "spot" 
basis and deal tickets should be created and entered into sitara based on the 
following information:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume   Price    Sitara Deal #

Whiting Petroleum Corp   6523   200mmbtu/d   91% IF/HSC   348374
Engage Energy US, LP   5923   775mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.24  348390
Engage Energy US, LP   5848   240mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.24  348396
Swift Energy    2630   21mmbtu/d     90% IF/HSC less $0.258 348412

Additionally, this are Producer Svcs. deals and should be tracked in the IM 
Wellhead portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353