Subject: Settelement Request for an Equistar "Buyback" ticket with ENA as Shipper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

It's been created - sitara # 343421

---------------------- Forwarded by Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT on 07/25/2000 
10:47 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           07/25/2000 10:47 AM

To: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Settelement Request for an Equistar "Buyback" ticket with ENA as 
Shipper

fyi
---------------------- Forwarded by Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT on 07/25/2000 
10:46 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           07/25/2000 10:29 AM

To: Lucy Ortiz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Anita Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Settelement Request for an Equistar "Buyback" ticket with ENA as 
Shipper

   I spoke to Anita this morning and she suggested I forward you this request 
to set up a Sitara ticket for an "ENA" deal 
    ticket to handle the buyback on meters 981373 & 981384 that pretain to 
Equistar for June and July 2000.
 
   Equistar invoice can not be drafted without this deal ticket.
 
   This is an urgent request for Settlement to finalize Equistar invoice for 
June 2000 activity.

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT on 07/25/2000 
10:23 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           07/14/2000 10:27 AM

To: Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Anita Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Settelement Request for an Equistar "Buyback" ticket with ENA as 
Shipper

 Lee ask me to forward this note-mail to you.  Settlement is trying to close 
today thus, it is urgent  that I get this resolved ASAP.

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT on 07/14/2000 
10:24 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           07/14/2000 09:29 AM

To: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Anita Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Settelement Request for an Equistar "Buyback" ticket with ENA as 
Shipper

 
 Daren wanted me to make this request to you for an Equistar Buyback Ticket 
on Enron North America{ENA}.
 
 Equistar has nominated activity on ENA for June and July 2000 production.
 
 Settlement seems to think a Buyback ticket is necessary to properly account 
for Equistar's monthly activity.