Subject: Re: Cornhusker
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 06:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

John,

I did some preliminary work on your question concerning oil use at the 
Cleburne, Texas plant. See the attached document.

 I just answered all of your questions in an effort to save time. I'm still 
summarizing the procedures that are used for gas nominations. Call me with 
any questions.

Michael Mazowita
White Pine Energy, LLC

Phone: (248) 442-4823
Fax: (248) 477-5729
Cell: (248) 345-4002

John Griffith
07/17/2000 10:03 AM
To: Garrick Hill/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Mazowita/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Eric Moon/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Cornhusker

Rick and Mike,

When you talk to plant manager I have a few other questions regarding the 
fuel oil. 

1)  What exact oil can they burn? What sulphur content?

2)  How much oil is in storage at the plant?

3)  What is the storage capacity at the plant?

4)  Are there any oil contracts at this time?  

5)  How do they normally buy oil?

6)  How is the oil transported to the plant?

7)  Are there any transport contracts for oil?

8)  What is the efficiency for the oil at the plant?

9)  What are the costs to burn oil?  Any downtime due to this?  Any costs to 
switch?  Time it takes to switch?

10)  What are the decisions that the plant goes through to decide to switch?

11)  What are the emission concerns?  Are they long emission credits?  Do 
they get credits annually?  How many?

12)  Does Brazos have any control over burning oil vs. burning natural gas?

13)  Can the plant run totally on oil?

14)  Any costs to switch back to natural gas?

Please let me know if you need anything from me.  Thanks.

John