Subject: Re: Preliminary "Buyback & Deficiency Deals" Worksheet for July 2000 Activity
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is the final "Buyback & Deficiency Deals" worksheet for July 2000 
activity.

   

	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           06/30/2000 05:44 PM

To: Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela Henn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B 
Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joanie H Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Blay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Preliminary "Buyback & Deficiency Deals" Worksheet for July 2000 
Activity

 
 Attached is a preliminary "Buyback & Deficiency Deals" worksheet  for July 
2000 activity.