Subject: Settelement Request for an Equistar "Buyback" ticket with ENA as Shipper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lee ask me to forward this note-mail to you.  Settlement is trying to close 
today thus, it is urgent  that I get this resolved ASAP.

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT on 07/14/2000 
10:24 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           07/14/2000 09:29 AM

To: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Anita Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Settelement Request for an Equistar "Buyback" ticket with ENA as 
Shipper

 
 Daren wanted me to make this request to you for an Equistar Buyback Ticket 
on Enron North America{ENA}.
 
 Equistar has nominated activity on ENA for June and July 2000 production.
 
 Settlement seems to think a Buyback ticket is necessary to properly account 
for Equistar's monthly activity.