Subject: Re: New Production-Sitara deals needed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 06:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Deal # 327963 has been killed in Sitara.  It did not happen.

Bob

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT on 07/12/2000 01:05 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Robert Cotten                           07/11/2000 08:51 PM

To: Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, O'Neal D Winfree/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary 
Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trisha Hughes/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P 
Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: New Production-Sitara deals needed  

Vance,

Deal tickets, as noted below, have been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
07/11/2000 09:18 AM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trisha 
Hughes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Production-Sitara deals needed

Bob,

The following production is now on-line and a ticket should be created and 
entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Deal #  Meter   Volumes  Price    Period
Cokinos Natural Gas Co.   327963  9842   2,800mmbtu/d    96% Gas Daily    7/6 
- 7/31
Upstream Energy Services 327964  9844       150mmbtu/d  100% Gas Daily less 
$0.14 7/8 - 7/31

FYI, Susan will create and submit committed reserves firm tickets for the 
remaining term of the deal beginning with the month of August.  Additionally, 
these are Producer Svcs. deals and should be tracked in the IM Wellhead 
portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353