Subject: Re: Brandywine Meter #: 1428
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 07:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please roll the Beaumont Methanol swing and buyback ticket over to be 
effective for July too.  Sorry about that.  Lee

   

	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           07/11/2000 02:40 PM

To: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita 
Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary 
A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Brandywine Meter #: 1428

 The swing ticket for Beaumont Methanol "meter #1428" {#249208} expired June 
30th.
 Bob Dorcheus indicated that  HPL should take the swing during July.
 
 Should  I expect another swing ticket to be negotiated for July ?
 
 Presently, the swing activity is hitting the "baseload" ticket {#314854}  
which is 15.0/day.