Subject: Leak on Wilson Creek Lateral
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, July 7 2000, the field detected a leak on the Wilson Creek Lateral 
in Wharton Co.  Meter #0984284 was shut in at approximately 6:30 PM until 
repairs are completed sometime today July 10, 2000.

If you have any questions please call.  36449

Thanks
Gary H
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT on 07/10/2000 10:55 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Michael C Winders                           07/10/2000 06:13 AM

To: Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Leak on Wilson Creek Lateral

The producer that was shut in was Zevex Production #4284-10 they flow about 
.3 a day.