Subject: Re: Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 02:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Melissa,

Deal ticket # 325550 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa Graves                           07/07/2000 03:34 PM

To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary 
Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Amelia Alland/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation
Albrecht #4 Well
Meter 098-4179, Goliad Co., TX

Bob, 

Per George's note below, HPLC will be purchasing wellhead gas from the 
producer listed below for the production month of July.  This production will 
be purchased on a "spot" basis and a deal ticket should be created and 
entered into sitara based on the following information:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume    Price

Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation  4179, Albrecht #4 Well 7/7/00 - 1,500 Mmbtu/d
        7/8/00 - 3,000 Mmbtu/d
        7/9/00 thru 7/31/00 - 4,000 Mmbtu/d  93% IF/HSC  

Additionally, this is a Producer Svcs. deal and should be tracked in the IM 
Wellhead portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks, 
Melissa

------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT on 07/07/2000 03:03 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           07/07/2000 01:11 PM

To: Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vicente 
Sarmiento/GCO/Enron@Enron, Brian M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A 
Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation
Albrecht #4 Well
Meter 098-4179, Goliad Co., TX

Melissa,

Based on the attached Contract Preparation Request for a Spot GTC for the 
Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation Albrecht #4 well to be attached behind existing 
meter 098-4179 on the Meyersville - West Mission Valley lateral (1130) in 
Goliad Co., TX, please enter a deal into Sitara that will generate a spot gtc 
for the remainder of the month of July.

For your information:

We expect the following  production at the point named above for the 
remainder of the month of July, 2000:

7/7/00 - 1,500 Mmbtu/d

7/8/00 - 3,000 Mmbtu/d

7/9/00 thru 7/31/00 - 4,000 Mmbtu/d

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Coastal has acquired 3 previously drilled wells subject to HPLC contract 
96008903 behind Meter 098-4179 from Sierra 1996 I Limited Partnership and 
M.J.G. Inc., as Seller,s Representative for Sierra effective 3/1/2000; the 
Legal Department has prepared and is currently circulating a Ratification and 
Consent to Assign Document to reflect this transaction.

The spot gtc requested herein will cover gas from the Albrecht #4 well ONLY.  
The Albrecht #4 will not be covered by 96008903, nor will the wells currently 
subject to 96008903 be subject to the spot gtc. 

Shawna, please prepare the Termination Letter for 96008903 as requested.

George x3-6992

---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 07/07/2000 
01:04 PM ---------------------------

Debbie Boudar@ENRON
07/06/2000 03:25 PM
To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vicente Sarmiento/GCO/Enron@Enron, Brian M 
Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation
Albrecht #4 Well
Meter 098-4179, Goliad Co., TX  

In regards to Meter 098-4179 the following information is what I have been 
able to determine from the information available to me.

To your questions:

1. Cannot determine who owns this meter.  I will contact Molly Carriere on 
Monday when she returns.

2. HPL has a fifty (50) ft. easement at this location which does contain 
language for appurtenance rights within the 50'.

3. I pulled the meter file for this location which was prepared during 
Project Rock and it does not contain a  Facility Agreement so I am assuming 
one was not    located.

Hope this helps.

   

	From:  George Weissman @ ECT                           07/06/2000 11:09 AM

To: Debbie Boudar/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vicente Sarmiento/GCO/Enron@Enron, Brian M 
Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation
Albrecht #4 Well
Meter 098-4179, Goliad Co., TX

Debbie,

Meter 098-4179 is located at sta. plus 40+85 on Align. Dwg. HC-1130-18-H in 
Goliad Co., TX.  In connection with the Facility Agreement request below, we 
need to know the following:

1.  Who owns the meter, HPLC or the operator?

2.  Do we own an easement and an access right of way to the meter station?

3.  Is there, to your knowledge, a Facility Agreement in place covering this 
meter?  We cannot locate such an agreement in our records.

Thanks.  George x3-6992
---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 07/06/2000 
11:06 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           07/06/2000 09:37 AM

To: Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vicente 
Sarmiento/GCO/Enron@Enron, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lal 
Echterhoff/HOU/ECT@ECT, James R Haden/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation
Albrecht #4 Well
Meter 098-4179, Goliad Co., TX

Shawna,

Attached is a Contract Preparation Request for a Facilities Agreement for the 
Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation Albrecht #4 well to be attached behind existing 
meter 098-4179 on the Meyersville - West Mission Valley lateral (1130) in 
Goliad Co., TX.  

Of particular note:

Coastal has acquired 3 previously drilled wells subject to HPLC contract 
96008903 behind Meter 098-4179 from Sierra 1996 I Limited Partnership and 
M.J.G. Inc., as Seller,s Representative for Sierra effective 3/1/2000; the 
Legal Department has prepared and is currently circulating a Ratification and 
Consent to Assign Document to reflect this transaction.

We have been unable to locate an existing Facility Agreement for the 3 
previously drilled wells and suspect that no such Agreement exists.

The Facility Agreement requested herein is intended to cover only alterations 
to be made to existing Meter 098-4179 to install an H2S monitor and necessary 
valving to allow HPLC to accept gas from the newly drilled Albrecht #4 well.

Once the H2S monitor has been installed and the Albrecht #4 well is ready to 
flow, we intend to paper the purchase of gas from the Albrecht #4 well only 
via a spot confirmation pursuant to a spot gtc.  The Albrecht #4 will not be 
covered by 96008903, nor will the wells currently subject to 96008903 be 
subject to the spot gtc. 

Coastal will reimburse HPLC $39,600 for the cost of the installation.

George x3-6992

---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 07/06/2000 
09:21 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           07/04/2000 01:28 PM

To: Lal Echterhoff/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Flavin/GCO/Enron@ENRON
cc: Brian M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vicente 
Sarmiento/GCO/Enron@Enron, James R Haden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donnie 
McCabe/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Mark Walch/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Steve HPL 
Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation
Albrecht #4 Well
Meter 098-4179, Goliad Co., TX

Lal,

We intend to attempt to connect  about 4,000 Mmbtu/d of new production from 
the newly drilled Coastal Oil & Gas Corporation Albrecht #4 into the 
westernmost end of the Meyerville - West Mission Valley 6" Lateral (1130) on 
the Mission Valley System 485 in Goliad and Victoria Counties behind a 
existing meter 098-4179.  Coastal intends to add an incremental 1,000 Mmbut/d 
each day for four successive days; in May, 2000, the meter flowed about 960 
Mmbtu/d of 3.36% CO2 gas.  

The content of the Albrecht #4 gas according to the Field Gas Analysis 
prepared by Coastal Oil & Gas on 7/1/00:

Nitrogen 0.1124%
CO2  2.7224%
Methane 87.8390%
Ethane  6.1200% 1.628
Propane 2.0682% 0.567
Isobutane 0.3420% 0.111
n-Butane 0.4153% 0.130
Isopentane 0.1269% 0.046 
n-Pentane 0.0904% 0.033
Hexanes 0.1634%    0.069
Heptanes Plus 0.0000%    0.000
    2.584

Can HPLC accept this gas?

Pat,

Coastal has verbally advised that the Albrecht #4 well contains more than 
HPLC's permissible H2S content at the wellhead; the Albrecht #4 H2S content 
is similar to that of the three wells currently producing 960 Mmbtu/d behind 
meter 098-4179, the Miller-Albrecht Unit #1-A and the Hoff Heller Gas Unit 
#1A & #2D.  Coastal further purports that for some time now it (and/or its 
predecessor, MJG, Corp.) has treated these three wells for H2S in a manner 
sufficient to reduce the H2S content delivered into HPLC to permissible 
levels.  Coastal has further indicated that it intends to reduce the H2S 
content of the Albrecht #4 to permissible levels before delivering same to 
HPLC.   In your opinion, should Coastal be forced to install an H2S monitor 
for this new gas prior to flowing same to HPLC? 

George x3-6992 

---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 07/04/2000 
12:48 PM ---------------------------

Christy Sweeney
06/29/2000 04:56 PM
To: Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brian M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, JoAnne Wagstaff/NA/Enron@Enron, Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Transport Request for Coastal Albrecht #4, Goliad County, TX

Lisa,

Attached is our Physical Well Connect form, including a Transportation Quote 
Sheet, for the Coastal Albrecht  #4 well in Goliad County, TX.  Please 
provide us with a Transport Quote.  I have attached below a quote you gave us 
in April 2000.  The volume is now 5,000/day.

I am headed that way with a map that shows the well's location in relation to 
us, Tejas, Koch, and Tetco.  Please note 2% fuel.

Thank you!!!

Christy
39050

---------------------- Forwarded by Christy Sweeney/HOU/ECT on 06/29/2000 
02:46 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Lisa Hesse                           04/07/2000 10:48 AM

To: Brian M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi 
Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: MJG, Inc. meter 4179 and Cokinos Meter 9676

 Brian,

Here are the transport rates for the below meters:

MJG Meter 4179 3.39% co2 1 year Quote April 00
Rel: 1180 avg. 1200-1988  .014
loc.     .05
P/l Density     .02
Quality      .049
Market Adjustment   .05
     ____
     ..183
less discount and market fee  .02
     ____
     .16

Please call if you have any questions or comments.  lisa 3 5901