Subject: Re: Meeting on Hourly Trading
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 01:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Eiben is on vacation, and my weekly staff meeting is from 3:30 until 
5:00 pm.  I will be there as soon as I can.  Additionally, there are 
additional attendees that should be included:  Pat Clynes, Daren Farmer and 
Steve Venturatos.  Thanks.

Cheryl Oliver@ENRON
07/10/2000 08:25 AM
To: Dave Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Romeo D'Souza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larrissa Sharma/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cindy Wisemiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kenneth M Harmon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D 
Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna Greif/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Meeting on Hourly Trading

You should have received a copy of the referenced meeting.  The meeting will 
be held in EB2537.

Thank you,

Cheryl, x-5-8116
---------------------- Forwarded by Cheryl Oliver/Corp/Enron on 07/10/2000 
08:17 AM ---------------------------

	Calendar Entry

Brief description:
Date:
Time:

Meeting on Hourly Trading, EB2537, (Cheryl 5-8116)
07/11/2000
04:00 PM - 05:00 PM

Detailed description:

Invitations have been sent to: Dave Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Romeo 
D'Souza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Larrissa Sharma/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cindy Wisemiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kenneth M 
Harmon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Donna Greif/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron
_________________________________________________________________________
Chairperson: Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT
Sent by: Cheryl Oliver/Corp/Enron
This meeting repeats   starting on    (if the date occurs on a weekend the 
meeting ).