Subject: Re: Activity Survey - June 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

This email is a reminder that the Activity Survey - June 2000 as outlined 
below is due on Friday, July 7, 2000.

Thanks for your help in completing the survey.

James Scribner

Shari Mao@ECT
06/27/2000 09:18 AM
To: Bob Klein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carrie 
Hollomon/HOU/ECT@ect, Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Faye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gordon Heaney/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Judy 
Barnes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathryn Cordes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary G 
Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Maxwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Irene Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Juanita Marchand/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Greif/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill D Hare/HOU/ECT@ect, Connie Sutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan 
Houston/Corp/Enron@Enron, Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dorothy 
Ricketts/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jennifer Reside/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa B 
Cousino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elmo Gore/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Activity Survey - June 2000

Attached please find the Activity Survey for the month of June, 2000.

The attached survey drives your costs from your activities to the commercial 
teams.  Please select your RCs, and fill in the driver quantity for the 
requested driver for the month of June. Please fill out the attached activity 
driver survey with June numbers for your RC and return to Shari Mao by end of 
day Friday, July 7,

If your group currently generates a standard report that captures the 
surveyed data, please send the report to Jennifer Reside and Shari Mao.  This 
will eliminate your need to fill out this survey every month.  If you would 
like us to collect this information from someone within your team beginning 
next month, please let Jennifer know.

Please contact Jennifer Reside x3-5971 or myself with questions or if you are 
unable to complete the survey within the allotted time.

Thanks,
Shari
3-3859