Subject: Re: Cody Texas, L.P., Meter 5333
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Daren,

Deal # 320162 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa Graves                           06/30/2000 12:22 PM

To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Cody Texas, L.P., Meter 5333

Bob, 

HPLC will be purchasing wellhead gas from the producer listed below for the 
production month of July.  This production will be purchased on a "spot" 
basis and a deal ticket should be created and entered into sitara based on 
the following information:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume   Price    

Cody Texas, L.P.   5333   2975mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.09

This ticket should be marked evergreen, so that it rolls month to month.

Additionally, this is a Producer Svcs. deals and should be tracked in the IM 
Wellhead portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Hillary, 

I noticed deal 305549 has just been put in for one day (6/1/00).  We have 
flow at this meter during the month of June, so could this ticket be changed 
to go through 6/30/00?  

Thanks you,
Melissa
x39173