Subject: Re: HILCORP old ocean volume
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 02:19:00 -0800 (PST)

It is the same gas that was going through before we did the Hilcorp deal.  
According to Brad, the line is piggable.  

Edward D Gottlob
11/21/2000 11:12 AM
To: Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerard Krenek/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Jill T 
Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda 
Roberts/NA/Enron@Enron, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: HILCORP old ocean volume  

Are we going to have some quality problems with this gas?  EDG

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerard Krenek/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Jill T 
Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Linda Roberts/NA/Enron@Enron, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: HILCORP old ocean volume  

Well- I have officially NOT heard from Hilcorp after numerous voice and email 
messages.  Please plan to have the gas rerouted back down the valley line for 
the Dec 1 forward.  Call if you have any questions-

Daren J Farmer
11/21/2000 10:08 AM
To: Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: HILCORP old ocean volume  

Thanks for the info.  I appreciated the call the other day.  It really helps 
me out to recieve info early like that.

D

   

	From:  Mary Jo Johnson                           11/20/2000 03:38 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary A 
Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: HILCORP old ocean volume

According to Gary Hanks, we would like to have the gas on the valley line 
anyway
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT on 11/20/2000 
03:26 PM ---------------------------
To: Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Producer service group?  

I can not believe you are sending emails form Hawaii!!!!  You are crazy.  I 
took care of Camden for the month-
It is now 330 and Hilcorp has not responded.  I spoke with Jerry Bubert 
several times today- emailed Mike LAnnou and left messages, and had him 
paged, and copied Hildebrand (the president).  If we don't hear by 4pm, we 
are supposed to bypass the gas...........