Subject: Re: Industrials
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 05:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Robert,
How do we look on the industrial deadlines?  Please let me know.   Thanks,  
Pat

Daren J Farmer@ECT
06/28/2000 11:19 AM
To: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Industrials

When will the buybacks and swings be set up for July?  I am a little 
concerned with the long weekend coming up.  I believe that we agreed that 
these would be set up by the 3rd work day, which would be Friday the 7th.  
(Six days of flow.)  I definitely don't think that we should any later.  It 
would be great if this could be handled sooner, miimizing our economic impact.

Additionally, we need to get the Industrial spreadsheet up and running 
again.  This report is very beneficial to Gas Control, industrial traders and 
schedulers on call.

Let me know what you think.

D