Subject: Re: July Spot Tickets
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 05:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

The following deals have been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
06/27/2000 11:24 AM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary 
Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: July Spot Tickets

Bob,

HPLC will be purchasing wellhead gas from the producers listed below for the 
production month of July.  This production will be purchased on a "spot" 
basis and deal tickets should be created and entered into sitara based on the 
following information:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume   Price    Sitara #

Whiting Petroleum Corp   6523   200mmbtu/d   91% IF/HSC   314390
Engage Energy US, LP   5923   657mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.24  314399
Engage Energy US, LP   5848   117mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.24  314408
Swift Energy    2630   21mmbtu/d     90% IF/HSC less $0.258 314414

Additionally, this are Producer Svcs. deals and should be tracked in the IM 
Wellhead portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353