Subject: Re: CILCO
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

There have been so many CILCO issues until I'm not sure which one you are 
referencing.  If it relates to the CILCO sale that has created the large 
receivable balance, then we are waiting on a response from Daren.  I met with 
Daren and Kenny and we all agree that the sale between ENA-TX and CILCO is 
invalid and that the sale has to be with the storage book (your group will 
not have to do anything with this sale).  The problem lies in the associated 
transport with that sale.  This is the piece that we need Daren's help on.  I 
will touch base with Daren and see if we can get this resolved this week.  If 
this is not what you are referring to, please let me know.  Thanks!

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Lisa Csikos                           06/26/2000 09:53 AM

To: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: CILCO

Do you have any information on this?  Fred, I know you were in the meeting we 
had to discuss what needs to be done to resolve this issue.  I'm not sure who 
the logistics representative was.
Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT on 06/26/2000 09:52 
AM ---------------------------

Jeff W Westover
06/26/2000 08:53 AM
To: Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Audrey Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: CILCO  

Lisa, no I have not seen the adjustments come across for the summer months 
(off-peak) that we talked about at the meeting last month. Rita Wynn's group 
(Fred B.) is making the volume adjustments in Unify volume management and 
that has not been made as of last week when I talked to him. If you have any 
questions about this you might get with Rita are Fred.

Thanks, Jeff

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Lisa Csikos                           06/24/2000 07:30 AM

To: Audrey Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff W Westover/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Valdes/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jim Pond/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: CILCO

Have you seen the CILCO adjustements come through that were discussed in the 
meeting we had last month?  Please respond.
Thanks.