Subject: Re: New EOL Product
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Texas Gas Group will definitely be rolling out a "Super Peak" 5x8 product 
for gas delivery from 1300 to 2100 CDT.  If we decide to roll out another 
product, probably a "Peak" 5x12 (900 to 2100 CDT) we will let you know 
sometime today.
We will relay the prices to you on Monday.

Dale Neuner   06/23/2000 09:43 AM

To: Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melba Lozano/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert B Cass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: New EOL Product  

Steve - 

One issue that immediately comes to mind is the 'General Terms and  
Conditions' ability to handle intra-day nominations. .This may require a new 
Product Type and GTC. 

Are we presently trading this product OTC, or is this unprecedented?

Dale

To: Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: New EOL Product

---------------------- Forwarded by Melba Lozano/HOU/ECT on 06/23/2000 09:30 
AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Steve Venturatos                           06/23/2000 09:29 AM

To: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melba Lozano/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: New EOL Product

We are finalizing plans to introduce a new gas products(s) for July.  The 
product(s) would be an hourly product either 5x8 or 5x12 or 5x16.  
Even though we have not decided which product to introduce, I thought I would 
give you a heads up to keep you in the loop.