Subject: Re: Fuel
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 06:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

We need to discuss further.  My concern would be that how do we know what % 
HPL should be retaining at a compressor or zone to make sure we recoup our 
fuel cost ?  Also, could allocated fuel cause a contract imbalance?  I think 
that Pipeline Operations can handle the scheduling of third party fuel 
retainage.  But, if we retain fuel on ENA transports, then we need to come up 
with a plan to nominate this in Marketing Operations to Houston Pipeline.  
Currently, this process is not in place.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Brenda F Herod                           06/22/2000 12:35 PM

To: Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Fuel  

What is the answer?  Can the systems and processes handle this?  Please let 
me know ASAP.  Thanks.

Edward D Gottlob
06/22/2000 10:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Fuel

Brenda,

As you know fuel is a big risk.  One of the things we are trying to do is get 
the shipper to pay fuel.  This would mean we would purchase, transport and 
possibly sell gas with a fuel percentage as part of the price.  Can the 
downstream systems, scheduling etc handle this?