Subject: Customer Trip
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 01:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

The July customer trip is right around the corner.  I'm sure you will be 
hearing more questions from your customers as the day arrives.  Just in case, 
here are a few helpful hints. 

I am currently (today) in the process of putting together a To Bring list for 
you customers.  Just a helpful list of clothing items, sun skin care 
suggestions, etc. list that they may want to pack.  An agenda will be coming 
shortly after that.  As you all know each of your customers are responsible 
for getting themselves to Florida.  If for some reason you have a  . . . . . 
. high maintenance customer who is really pushing the issue of us helping 
them find a flight we will help target some flights they can take.  They will 
still be responsible for the  fare.  Please don't freely offer this 
suggestion only use it as an emergency.

I do have the list of each of your customers who have RSVP'd. if you have any 
customers who you are afraid may back out please let me know who they are so 
that I can make a "Glad you're coming do you have any questions?" phone call 
a few days before departure to ensure they are still coming.

If you have any other questions or concerns, let me know. 

Yvette
x3.5953