Subject: Re: Atmic Hurta #1 - New Production
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Deal # 303948 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
06/19/2000 02:56 PM
To: Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa 
Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald 
P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Atmic Hurta #1 - New Production  

Auugghh!

That's the Marquee Corporation

vlt
x3-6353

Vance L Taylor
06/19/2000 02:54 PM
To: Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa 
Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald 
P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Atmic Hurta #1 - New Production  

Revision, the correct counterparty name should be Marque Cooperation acting 
as Seller and Seller's representative.

Thanks, 

vlt
x-6353

Vance L Taylor
06/19/2000 02:10 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi 
Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Atmic Hurta #1 - New Production

Bob,

The following production commenced to flow on Friday and a ticket should be 
created and entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Meter   Volumes  Price    Period
ISS, L.L.C     9837   3,500mmbtu/d  100% Gas Daily  less $0.09 6/16 - 6/30

FYI, Susan will create and submit a committed reserves firm ticket for the 
remaining term of the deal beginning with the month of July.  Additionally, 
this is a Producer Svcs. deal and should be tracked in the IM Wellhead 
portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353