Subject: Re: Shut-in of #986315
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 03:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI - We don't have any active contracts behind this meter.  There was a 
dedicated reserves purchase contract with Phoenix Gas Pipeline Company that 
terminated 7/31/99.  There was also a GTC - 1st Purchaser/Marketer with El 
Sordo Gathering Systems, Inc. which expired 8/1/99.

If you are aware of any other contract that we don't reflect in the Global 
Contracts database, please let me know.  Otherwise, there isn't any action 
that my group needs to take regarding this shut-in.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Gary A Hanks                           06/15/2000 11:18 AM

To: Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Shut-in of #986315

Meter 0986315 Shawnee Spring Common Point was shut-in on 6/13/2000 due to 
high dew point.  Repeated attempts by the pumper to dry out the gas have 
failed.  The meter will remain shut-in until the dew point is within pipeline 
quality specs. 

Gary H.
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT on 06/15/2000 10:47 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sean J Smith                           06/14/2000 05:55 PM

To: Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: #986315

I received a call from Carl Drachenberg with HMS at approximately 1:45 PM on 
6/13/00 stating that he pulled a stick on meter #986315 and it was wet and 
flowing at 35 lb. I asked Gary Hanks what we want to do and he said to have 
Carl notify the producer and shut it in.   I notified Carl and he got in 
touch with the producer and they shut the compressor down at approx. 2 PM on 
6/13 and at that time there wasn't any flow.  Carl came back out there at 8 
AM on 6/14 and closed the valve and removed the chart. There was no flow 
after they shut the unit down and it was flowing between 500 and 300 mcf.  
The meter is now out of service.

Any questions - you know where to find me.