Subject: Re: Wholesale Volumes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Texas has a 42% increase Year to Year, a 22% increase Qtr. to Qtr. and a 30% 
increase Mo. to Mo.  The Yr. to Yr. and Qtr to Qtr increases can be explained 
by an increase in EOL transactions and Entex taking more gas.  The Mo. to Mo. 
increase is attributable to increase EOL transactions and TUFCO taking more 
gas.

Dave

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Misti Day                           06/15/2000 12:19 PM

To: David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Wholesale Volumes

It's that time again for the monthly and quarterly volumetric explanations!  
The database for May is now ready for viewing.  Just as a reminder, this is 
the shortcut on your desktop called "Statistical Database". 

As there is continued investor focus on our Wholesale Operations, Investor 
Relations requests that Business Analysis & Reporting provide monthly 
volumetric analysis for Wholesale Operations in addition to the quarterly 
analysis.  Please review the analysis for May 2000 and provide explanations 
for all material changes (+/- 10%) for the year/year, quarter/quarter, and 
month/month variances.  The current objective of Investor Relations is to use 
this analysis as a resource to answer potential investor or analyst 
questions, but it may be used for ad hoc requests and presentations.   It is 
essential that the volumes be verified by commercial personnel.

Please forward your verification and explanations via e-mail to me by 10:00am 
on Monday, June 19.  Please feel free to call with any questions.

Thanks,

Misti Day
x39525