Subject: May Hours Survey
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

If you guys remeber, I reminded you all last Tuesday, 5/30, in our staff 
meeting to be on the look-out for the attached message from James re: 5/00 
hours.  The deadline was Friday, 6/2, and unfortunately, very few of you 
responded.  I understand how busy each of you are and you have expressed your 
concerns on the process burdening you.  However, there are pressures 
internally to provide information to Sr. Management on a more timely basis.  
We need to do our part.  Please respond ASAP, but no later than Thursday, 
6/8.  Please contact Jennifer or Shari if you have any questions or need any 
help.

Additionally, for those of you who are involved in Bridgeline, we will be 
preparing a bid for our services going forward per a discussion I had with 
Trevor yesterday.  Therefore, the May drivers are very critical to that 
process also.

So everyone, please get your info in ASAP.  I appreciate your help.
---------------------- Forwarded by Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT on 06/07/2000 
03:26 PM ---------------------------

James Scribner@ENRON
05/30/2000 11:54 AM
To: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diane H Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carolyn Gilley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Connie Sutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kathryn Cordes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E 
Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, William Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Klein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita 
Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristin Albrecht/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Donna Greif/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Jacobsen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Pleus/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carrie Hollomon/HOU/ECT@ect, Jeff 
Harbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill D Hare/HOU/ECT@ect, Cheryl D King/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Judy Barnes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tony Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C 
Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Irene Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Denae Umbower/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Juanita Marchand/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Oliver/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Eugenio Perez/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thresa A 
Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Roy Lipsett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan 
Houston/Corp/Enron@Enron, Steve Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa B Cousino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Mao/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer 
Reside/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elmo Gore/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: May Hours Survey

Attached please find the Hours Survey and Instructions for the month of May, 
2000.

I am sending the survey out this time as an opportunity to introduce myself 
to those of you I have not yet met.  I am being asked to take a direct roll 
in the further development and rollout of the Operations Pricing Model (fka 
Transaction Cost Model).  In the past, I have directed the implementation of 
several pricing systems based on activity based costing similar to the 
Operations Pricing Model (OPM).  Over the past couple of weeks my 
observations of the Model have lead me to be concerned with the quality of 
data used in the model.  It will take efforts by both you and the OPM team to 
get to a satisfactory level of data quality.  This process can start with 
this months data collection efforts.  Please pay particular attention this 
month as the "bar is being raised" by the management of Energy Operations for 
data quality and timeliness.

While completing the survey, take this time to review last month's numbers. 
Please return these surveys to Shari Mao by end of day Friday, June 2.  

Please note the following changes:
The Nat Gas RC's will now see deal validation and transportation rate 
activities therefore, these surveys will be notably longer but will not 
necessarily take more time

If the survey does not contain an activity that your team spends time on, 
PLEASE DO NOT TYPE ANY ACTIVITIES IN THE SURVEY.  Contact Jennifer Reside at 
#35971 to discuss how to proceed.

If you have any questions relating to the model or this survey, or are unable 
to meet the survey due date, please call Jennifer Reside at #35971 (Shari is 
on vacation this week).