Subject: Interconnect / Intercompany issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 07:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is a detail spreadsheet of these items that the allocation group is 
working on.

---------------------- Forwarded by Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT on 06/07/2000 02:00 
PM ---------------------------

Howard B Camp
06/07/2000 12:50 PM
To: Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lisa 
Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ami Chokshi/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clem 
Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thu Nguyen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Charlotte Hawkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lindley/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Carlos J 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristen J 
Hanson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda Robinson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gregg Lenart/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Interconnect / Intercompany issues

Below is a list of the major items that are still outstanding on the 
interdesk/interconnect report for 1999 and 2000 that is impacting the 
intercompany cleanup for SAP implementation.  These issues have been 
addressed in earlier E-Mails and this is an updated list of issues that need 
to be completed by June 19, 2000.

1) King Ranch interstates - Fred and Stella are working with Exxon to 
reconcile from Oct 1999 - Apr 2000 the interstate nominations for Tennessee 
and NGPL and also for Tejas.
                             
2) Tetco Meter 6892 -  Question of who has custody transfer at the meter.  
ENA is using Tetco's  volume and HPLC is using the HPL Measurement volume, 
causing a desk to desk variance.
                                            Clem and Pat are working on.

3) Transco Bammel  Meter 74 - Transco and HPL's nominations are out of 
balance at Meter 74. Charlotte needs to work with Transco to resolve.

4) Dow  Meter 4486 - The sale to Entex needs to be taken off of HPLC meter 
4486 and the sale needs to be at Dow Meter 4486.  
                                          A desk to desk between ENA (buyer) 
and HPLC (seller) needs to be set up on Dow Meter 4486.
                                          Ami needs to set up the deals and 
Thu needs to coordinate the months involved.

                                          Once this is done and Thu 
reallocates to Dow Pipeline, Jackie needs to zero out the confirmed noms and 
make the meter non allocatable in Pops.
                                          Clem verified with Steve Schneider 
that this meter is not on HPL's system.

5) East Texas Gas / Devon     - Devon invoicing ENA entire flow at Carthage.
     Meter 4607701                           East Texas keeping HPLC whole on 
nominations
                                                             Desk to desk 
deal is out of balance because of this 
                                                             Karen is working 
with Pennzoil and East Texas to reach agreement on how to handle this issue 
between them

6) PGEV -  Actuals on swing meters (HPL ) not matching expense volumes being 
allocated by PGEV.  
                    Sherlyn is working with Stacey and Charlotte to resolve.

7) Pan Energy Sales issues - discrepancies on PGEV.  Katherine and Sherlyn 
are working with Stacey  to resolve.