Subject: Duke Energy - # 5192 - 1999 Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stephanie:

Meter 6757 is done, redraft your invoice for both months and let me know if 
this meter is still an issue.

Meter 5192.  I never heard back from Aimee on which Transport contract to 
attach the deal 269123 to so for the months in question the gas is still 
allocated to the Strangers Gas contract.  Aimee is out on vacation until 
mid-June so I put in a call to Daren Farmer to find out which Transport 
contract I should attach the deal 269123 to.

When I find out which transport contract to use I will set up the accounting 
arrangements and then get Robert Lloyd to put the contract in POPS and 
reallocate.

Fred

   

	From:  Stephanie Gomes                           06/01/2000 08:55 AM

To: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Duke Energy - meter # 6757 , # 5192 - issue for 1999

	

Hey Fred,
I have the deal numbers for you for Duke Energy.  Could you please let me 
know when you have allocated the gas to these meters.
I am also forwarding other emails about these two deals for your records.  If 
you have any questions, please give me a call.
Thanks, Stephanie
  
meter # 0986757 deal # 266962     4/1/99 - 4/30/99    and   5/1/99 - 5/31/99
meter # 0985192 deal # 269123     5/1/99 - 5/31/99    and   7/1/99 - 7/31/99

---------------------- Forwarded by Stephanie Gomes/HOU/ECT on 06/01/2000 
08:45 AM ---------------------------
   Aimee Lannou                05/11/2000 03:45 PM

To: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Crow O'Connor Meter 6757  

Fred  & Stephanie-  Meter 6757 has been reallocated.

Stephanie - What price does Duke show we owe them for the months in question?

Fred Boas
05/11/2000 03:18 PM
To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Crow O'Connor Meter 6757  

Aimee:
Please put the ENA 201 contract at this meter for April and May of 1999 with 
the Track ID 117848 and reallocate the meter for both months.  After this is 
done please let Stephanie and I know so that she can redraft her invoice the 
next day after POPS bridges to MOPS.  Also with respect to the second issue 
where Daren is asking for the price, Stephanie may be able to help you with 
this because she has a copy of Duke's invoice.

Stephanie:
The Crow O'Conner meter is essentially fixed.  When Aimee reallocates you 
will have to wait until the next day to redraft your invoice.  When Aimee 
gets back with us please redraft the invoice the next day and let me know if 
this issue is resolved.

Fred

Daren J Farmer
05/11/2000 02:14 PM
To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Sarco Lateral and Crow O'Connor Meters  

I have created deal 266962 for the volumes at mtr 6757.

What price is Duke reporting for the mtr 5192 volumes?  The only activity 
we've had out there is payback with Koch.

D

   Aimee Lannou                05/09/2000 03:30 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Sarco Lateral and Crow O'Connor Meters

Daren - Have you had a chance to look at this?

- Aimee
---------------------- Forwarded by Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT on 05/09/2000 03:26 
PM ---------------------------
   Aimee Lannou                05/04/2000 03:26 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Sarco Lateral and Crow O'Connor Meters

Daren - Can you set up new deals for meter 6757 and 5192? 

 Meter 6757 Crow O'Connor -  Counterparty Duke Energy & Trading
 
  Month  Contract Deal #
  June 99  ENA 201 87426
  July 99  HPL 215 95072
  Aug 99  HPL 215 102775
  Sept 99  HPL 215 110502

 Meter 5192 Sarco Lateral

  No deal has ever been set up for meter 5192 for Duke Energy & Trading.  
There is flow for May, July and Nov. 99.

Will you please let me know if you set up new deals for these meters?

Thanks.

Aimee
---------------------- Forwarded by Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT on 05/04/2000 03:17 
PM ---------------------------

Fred Boas
05/04/2000 12:08 PM
To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Sarco Lateral and Crow O'Connor Meters

Aimee:

The Crow O'Connor, meter 6757 has its gas allocated to Strangers Gas for 
April and May 1999 and Duke has been calling Settlements asking for their 
money.  I will need to set up accounting arrangements for this meter for 
these months so please provide me the correct transportation contract and 
valid deal # for this transaction.

In addition, the Sarco Lateral, meter 5192 has its gas allocated to Strangers 
Gas for May and July 1999 and Duke has been calling Settlements asking for 
their money.  I will need to set up accounting arrangements for this meter 
for these months so please provide me the correct transportation contract and 
valid deal # for this transaction.

I would like to get this done ASAP since the customer is calling Settlements 
and we start close next week.

Thanks,

Fred