Subject: Weekend Activity Dated: June 2 thru June4th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 09:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Friday Night  --6:45 pm:

Sherry Fontenot ( w/Texaco) called stating Tank Batteries 5 & 7 (meters: 
6592,6593) production  was going to increase however, nothing materialized.
 
 Saturday :

 8:00 am;   Debbie Valenzuela called concerning some Channel changes
      Matter was resolved around 8:30 am
 
      Shawn {in Gas Control} also mention  Equistar  had pull gas at their 
Pt. Arthur Plant/mtr. # 1062 ,approx. gas flow of 6.0 mm for the weekend.
       I will inform Janice Burke Davis{w/Equistar} of there weekend 
activity. She did not nominate this point for June business.
 
 9:30 am: /6:00pm    Cindy Golly called with a cut at Texoma {mtr. 71}  of 
4,886-mm for  saturday. Meter Total should be 79,059 mm on K#: HPL 216   
 1:40 pm :    Karen Zinn(w/Louis Dryfus) called  with a cut on Oasis Katy(mtr 
#6780) totaling 31,595. Oasis & Midcon (down stream p/line) were        
notified. note: Paul McPheeters @ Oasis & Patsy Shimek @ Midcon.
        Daren was notified because this cut is  firm gas serving Entex.  
       Daren chose Hardy Street (mtr. # 68) to balance with Midcon for 
continuing to serve Entex  on HPL's behalve.
       Thus, HPL's  receipts at Hardy Street was reduce by 31,595-mm as a 
displacement.. Meter total = 61,804 mm.
      Confirmed with Patsy @ Midcon.
   
   note: This change is only for Saturday, June 3rd
  
 Sunday : 

 9:30 am    Cindy Golly called with a cut at Texoma {mtr. 71}  of 11,000 mm  
for Sunday. 
      K # HPL  216 ; meter total = 70,945
 1:00 pm    Daren called to inform me of an additional 20.0 mm cut at Texoma. 
K # HPL 215.  
    
     Cindy  reconfirm the point as 50,945-mm for gas day Sunday, June 4th.

 Pleas  check  meters:  6780, 71, 68  for  weekend scheduling changes.  K #: 
012-35985-201