Subject: Re: New Turn-on Range Resources
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 04:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

A ticket has been created and entered in Sitara based on the information 
below.  The deal number is 287507.  Thanks.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
06/02/2000 10:23 AM
To: Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie 
Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Turn-on Range Resources

Robert/Tom,

The following production commenced to flow earlier in the week and a ticket 
should be created and entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Meter   Volumes  Price    Period

Range Resources Corporation  9832   350mmbtu/d  100% GasDaily less $0.18 5/30 
- 5/31

FYI, Susan will create and submit a committed reserves firm ticket for June 
and for the remaining term of the deal beginning with the month of July once 
she recieves a reserve study.  Additionally, this is a Producer Svcs. deal 
and should be tracked in the IM Wellhead portfolio... attached to the 
gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353