Subject: Re: 1st priority please-NBPL Response
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Northern Border Pipeline Company's box (see above) should read as follows:

Northern Border Pipeline Company (NOT Northern Border, LP)
1,248 Miles 
2.4 Bcf/d Design Capacity 
Operated by Northern Plains Natural Gas Company
Project 2000 will connect to a third Chicago-area LDC
Eliminate the bullet that says "Chicago Project expanded system by 42%"
23.3% of All Canadian Gas Exported to the U.S.

Please call me at (402) 398-7804 if you have any further questions. 

Martha Sumner-Kenney

   

	From:  Maria Salazar                           05/24/2000 12:34 PM

To: Gina Taylor/OTS/Enron@Enron, Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert L 
Johnson/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Beth Jensen/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Larry 
Abbott/OTS/Enron@Enron, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Perry 
Frazier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Terry Galassini/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ronald Matthews/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Frank 
Osburn/OTS/Enron@Enron, Kim Perez/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Michele 
Winckowski/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Bob M Hall/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Roger 
Westfall/ET&S/EnronMichael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sharon Farrell/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Coburn/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Richard Shepherd/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Beth 
Jensen/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Martha Sumner-Kenney/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked], Will Zamer/Corp/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: 1st priority please

Jo Williams has asked me to help her update this map, to provide Enron Corp. 
"IT" so they may add a  point and click map on the "inter net".  I have 
contacted some of you by phone to update the attached map, I am asking all of 
you to please carefully review this entire map, title, legend, numbers, 
spelling all of it.  Please reply whether you have changes or not, about the 
information that appears on it.  GIVE ME AN APPROVAL OR  DECLINE IT.  I 
realize this is short notice but we would need this at least by 3 :00 PM 
today Wed may 24th, Jo is trying to place this in the hands of Will Zamer 
today.
Keep in mind that this map will probably be revised from some of your 
comments, so it is NOT a map that should be distributed from any of you, in 
fact you can delete it after you've provided us the help. I will resubmit  
the final map upon it's completion. Thank-you all.
 All your time is greatly appreciated.
regards'
Maria Salazar
please call me if you would like 713.646.7256