Subject: Re: ENA Sales on HPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 06:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Last that I had, was that legal was reviewing the contract.  Which sounds 
like it has been forgotten.

Cheryl:  I would ask Dan Hyvl to find out where legal stands on this.

Julie

Daren J Farmer
05/23/2000 10:34 AM
To: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: ENA Sales on HPL  

Julie, 

What info do you have on the Praxair deal (#70171)?  Should this be on ENA or 
HPLC?

D

	Cheryl D King
	05/23/2000 09:27 AM
	
Sent by: Cheryl Dudley
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: ENA Sales on HPL  

Daren - thank you for the list of the true, remaining ENA sales customers.  I 
have been researching your list & getting the contractual volumes that Brenda 
needs.  I am confused about Praxair though.

The sales contract between ENA & Praxair was assigned to HPLC eff/ 10/1/99.  
The only remaining contract between ENA & Praxair is a Master Financial 
Agreement.

Does Praxair really need to remain under ENA or is it okay under HPLC?  If it 
really needs to be under ENA, we will need to un-do the 10/1/99 assignment to 
HPLC or set-up a new contract between ENA & Praxair.

Please advise.

Daren J Farmer
05/11/2000 03:11 PM
To: Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: ENA Sales on HPL  

Cheryl, 

The counterparties with which ENA currently sales gas are:

City of Brazoria
Central Illinois Light Company
D & H Gas Company, Inc.
Markham Gas 
Merit Energy Partners
Praxair
Reliant Energy - Entex
Reliant Energy - HL&P
Southern Union Company
Texas Utilities Fuel Company (Now TXU Fuel Co)
Union Carbide Corporation
Unit Gas Transmission Company Inc

ENA has transacted with the other companies listed below, but that will most 
likely not happen again.  (HPL will trade with those counterparties.)

All ENA trades on HPL will be in Sitara.  We have reports which can be 
generated out of CPR that can list all deals by counterparty for ENA.  Let me 
know if you need something like that.  

Let me know if you have any other questions.

D

	Cheryl D King
	05/10/2000 08:42 AM
	
Sent by: Cheryl Dudley
To: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: ENA Sales on HPL

Just to update you on this project's status:

Based on a new report that Scott Mills ran for me from Sitara, I have come up 
with the following counterparties as the ones to which ENA is selling gas off 
of HPL's pipe.

Altrade Transaction, L.L.C.   Gulf Gas Utilities Company
Brazoria, City of     Panther Pipeline, Inc.
Central Illinois Light Company   Praxair, Inc.
Central Power and Light Company  Reliant Energy - Entex
CES - Equistar Chemicals, LP   Reliant Energy - HL&P
Central Illinois Light Company  Southern Union Company
D & H Gas Company, Inc.   Texas Utilities Fuel Company
Duke Energy Field Services, Inc.  TXU Gas Distribution
Entex Gas Marketing Company   Union Carbide Corporation
Equistar Chemicals, LP    Unit Gas Transmission Company Inc.

Since I'm not sure exactly what gets entered into Sitara, Pat Clynes 
suggested that I check with Daren Farmer to make sure that I'm not missing 
something (which I did below).  While I am waiting for a response from him 
and/or Mary Smith, I will begin gathering the contractual volumes under the 
above contracts.

---------------------- Forwarded by Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT on 05/10/2000 07:56 
AM ---------------------------

	Cheryl D King
	05/08/2000 04:11 PM
	
Sent by: Cheryl Dudley
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: ENA Sales on HPL

I am working on a project for Brenda Herod & was wondering if one of you 
could tell me if I'm on the right track & if this will get everything for 
which she is looking.

She is trying to draft a long-term transport/storage agreement between ENA & 
HPLC which will allow ENA to move the gas to their markets.  In order to 
accomplish this, she needs to know all of the Sales to customers that ENA is 
doing off of HPL's pipe.

I had Scott Mills run a report from Sitara showing all ENA Buy/Sell Activity 
on HPL since 7/99.  If I eliminate the Buys & the desk-to-desk deals, will 
this give me everything that I need?

Are there buy/sell deals done with ENA on HPL's pipe that wouldn't show up in 
Sitara?  Someone mentioned something about deals where HPL transports the gas 
on it's own behalf then ENA sells it to a customer at that same spot  --  
?????  Do deals like that happen? Would they show up in Sitara?

Is there anything else that I'm missing?  I'm not real familiar with how some 
of these deals happen nowadays so am very receptive to any 
ideas/suggestions/help that you can offer !!!

Thanks in advance.