Subject: Re: TX Gen Land Office Oct 2000 Prod
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 02:37:00 -0800 (PST)

The buy and sale should net out, nothing to be billed to paid to TGLO.  The 
volumes should be the same on both sides.  Whoever backs up Tom should 
reallocate in POPS to make this happen.

We had to show a buy/sale in order to schedule the delivery to TGLO on a 
third party pipe.

D

Katherine Herrera@ENRON
11/17/2000 04:30 PM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Megan Parker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom 
Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: TX Gen Land Office Oct 2000 Prod

Daren-
Deal # 421859 Sales
Deal # 421847 Purchase

Settlements is showing both a sales and purchase for Texas General Land 
Office and they are stating that they should not be billed or paid for 
anything. 
Are these deals suppose to be a washout and netted together? 

 If so, the volumes are not matching: the sales on HPL are 7,440 mmbtus on 
deal #421859 and the purchase on MidTX is 6,629 mmbtus. 
Let me know what type of deal this was intended to be. 

FYI
I was told that Tom Acton was handling this deal, but I believe he will be 
out until after Thanksgiving.