Subject: Eastrans Nom - 5/24/2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 02:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

The volume for the 24th is in error.  It is really 32,800 MMBtu/d.

Duke - Disregard residue sales volumes and get from William Speckels.
---------------------- Forwarded by Bruce McMills/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC on 
05/23/2000
09:29 AM ---------------------------

Bruce McMills
05/23/2000 09:00 AM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:   Michael R. Cherry/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC, Chad W. Cass/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC,
      William E. Speckels/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Julia A. Urbanek/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC,
      Donna C. Spencer/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC
Subject:  Eastrans Nom - 5/24/2000

This is to nom 32,500 MMBTU into Eastrans for 5/24.  5/23 volume was reduced
to 7,800 MMBtu with all redeliveries coming from Fuels Cotton Valley.

Duke only - For 5/24, the redeliveries will be 25,000 MMBtu per day at 
Carthage
into Enron's cartwheel agreement
and 7,800 from Fuels Cotton Valley.  Sales at the tailgate will be 4,250 
MMBtu/d
for 5/24.  For 5/23, the sales will be 7,020 MMBtu/d.