Subject: Re: Maps for Enron.com
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 03:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have forwarded the maps to our agency, and they will incorporate the maps 
into our prototype site to be completed by June 5.  These high level maps are 
excellent.  I'm sure visitors would want more maps, but that seems more 
appropriate to each pipeline's site than the high enron.com level.

On the phone numbers, please provide whatever contact information you 
have--but please make sure it is a stable, persistent number.  ENA has 
provided us with five 800 numbers they use for info & trading of 
commodities.  If you have something similar, please let me know and we will 
add it to you content in a prominent location.

On the statistics, you can review statistics for all internet sites hosted by 
enron by visiting the following web address.  This software package tracks 
the usage of all internal & external sites.
http://home.enron.com/webtrends/
When the new site is made available in late June, this tracking software will 
continue to report usage statistics on the new content as well.

   

	From:  Jo Williams                           05/22/2000 10:37 AM

To: Will Zamer/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharon 
Farrell/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Coburn/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Richard Shepherd/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Beth 
Jensen/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Martha Sumner-Kenney/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked] 

Subject: Maps for Enron.com

I know Kevin forwarded you a map showing all the pipelines.  I have also been 
working with Maria Salazar to get maps and more details.  The following 
e-mail is the last that was sent on this issue.  I think most people like 
Kevin's map for formatting, but it will need to be reviewed and maybe 
corrected before it is used.  Maria's may be used to provide more individual 
pipeline details.

I reviewed the latest draft with the management in ET&S marketing, and two 
additional issues came up.  One is that ET&S would like a contact phone 
number to appear very early in the screens when someone is clicking onto 
Enron.com.  I know that you would eventually get the numbers on our 
individual sites with contact numbers, but I think we want a phone number 
much earlier....in the first few screens that would appear...maybe on the 
overall GPG page.

The other issue is the ability to know the number of hits on different sites, 
and to know how much time people spend at individual sites.  Will the site be 
set up to track this type of info?  It would be very helpful from the 
perspective of knowing how this site works for customers (i.e how long 
customers spend on the site, and how "deep" customers go into the website).

Let me know!!!
Thanks.

---------------------- Forwarded by Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron on 05/22/2000 
10:24 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Jo Williams                           05/22/2000 08:53 AM

To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharon 
Farrell/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Coburn/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Richard Shepherd/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Beth 
Jensen/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Martha Sumner-Kenney/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked]
cc: Maria Salazar/OTS/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: More maps

Maria Salazar has sent me some more maps that show more details of individual 
pipelines.   I like the details and formatting of the map that Kevin Hyatt 
sent out...so I think that would be good to use for the main map (although 
Maria pointed out that some of the pipeline details have not been updated).  
The maps that are attached below could be used for the "drill down" from the 
main map to the detailed maps (the customer would point and click on the 
company they want and then get to a more specific map with greater detail on 
the individual pipe).  What do you think?  What details do we want to show 
for the drill down maps?

---------------------- Forwarded by Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron on 05/22/2000 
08:39 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Maria Salazar                           05/19/2000 01:35 PM

To: Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: NNG AND TW

JO-
THIS IS A NNG MAP ON A COUNTY LEVEL ALSO IT SHOWS NBPL AND TRAILBLAZER. I 
KNOW YOU SAID THAT COMPRESSORS ARE NOT NEEDE BUT BEFORE I START REMOING THEM 
I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I COULD START SPLITTING UP THE STATES. CALL 
ME 6.7156

THIS IS TW SYSTEM MAP