Subject: Re: PG&E Texas contract 5098-695 for 2/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 02:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

This issue still has not been resolved, and it is effecting  the PG&E 
contract 5095-037, HPLC transport contract TA99-027, several deals on the 
interconnect report, and causing payment issues for Katherine Herrera to 
PanEnergy Marketing.  I have sent several emails, faxed the daily's and left 
voice messages, but have not received any updates to this issue.  

---------------------- Forwarded by Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT on 05/22/2000 
09:27 AM ---------------------------
Stacey Neuweiler   03/22/2000 12:43 PM

To: Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: PG&E Texas contract 5098-695 for 2/00  

Sherlyn-

I am looking into this with Lorraine to figure this out.  We did not nominate 
this for the days you are referring to, but Lorraine says she flowed this gas 
even though I cut the volume.  I will let you know when this is resolved.  
Thanks.