Subject: Re: EGPG MAP for Enron website
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 08:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jo, 

Thanks for taking the lead on this.  

As I was reviewing the sketches this morning, I was thinking that we need to 
include the South American systems in this area as well.  Would Maria have 
access to the maps for these systems as well?

sc

   

	From:  Jo Williams                           05/19/2000 11:27 AM

To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharon 
Farrell/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Coburn/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Richard Shepherd/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Beth 
Jensen/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Martha Sumner-Kenney/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: EGPG MAP for Enron website

I talked to Maria Salazar from the Design and Drafting group in Houston 
(GPG), and she is going to work with Will Zamer to get him the maps he 
needs.  They already have a lot of the maps in electronic format for all of 
GPG.  As she forwards to Will, she is going to copy me and I will forward to 
make sure it is looking like you want it to.

Let me know if you have questions.
---------------------- Forwarded by Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron on 05/19/2000 
11:17 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Maria Salazar                           05/19/2000 10:55 AM

To: Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: EGPG MAP

THIS IS THE ONE I WOULD SEND FOR THE OVER ALL COMPANIES, (NATION MAP) I WOULD 
IMAGINE THAT FROM HERE THEY COULD CLICK THE STATES,  1 BY 1, OR THE WHOLE 
INDIVIDUAL SYSTEM MAPS, WHICH I WILL SENT EXAMPLES TO YOU ASAP.
REGARDS
MARAI