Subject: Deadlines - 2000 Customer Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 09:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Daren, 

  Below, I have attached the information that I initially sent out to the 
managers.  
  If you would please forward me your customer and employee trip designation 
as well as 
  their addresses as soon as possible I would really appreciate it.  

  Again, I am sorry for the mistake in not including you in this email.  I 
assure you it will not
  happen again.  And please let me know if there is anything I can do to help 
you. 

   - Heather
---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Choate/HOU/ECT on 05/17/2000 
04:30 PM ---------------------------

Heather Choate
04/19/2000 10:29 PM
To: Randall L Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward 
Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tricia Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Suzanne Christiansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: George Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chantelle Villanueva/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Reyna Cabrera/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cora 
Pendergrass/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Maria Garza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sabrae 
Zajac/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Deadlines - 2000 Customer Meeting

  The planning has begun for our 2000 Customer Appreciation Meeting.  This 
year's trip
  has been scheduled at The DonCeSar in St. Pete's Beach, FL 
(www.DonCeSar.com)
  on July 7-9 and August 4-6.  We will be having fun in the sun with a Luau 
theme this
  year.  

  Our activities will include Golf, Fishing, Parasailing, Waverunners and 
Spa.  We are 
  also looking into a few others (I will notify you all of any updates). 
  
  NOTE:This year our customer's will be responsible for their own airfare and 
their
  transportation to/from the airport. 

   Our deadlines are as follows: 

   May 8, 2000   Guest List Due!
    (This process should include a phone call before hand to
    determine the customers interest, so we can expedite the
    invitation process.)

  May 15, 2000  Generic Invitation Mail-out (July and August Customer trip)

  June 1, 2000  Employee list by trip Due! 

  June 16, 2000  Customer/Employee RSVP's and Activity selections due!

Attached below is also a spreadsheet I will be using to consolidate all of 
our information, if you would like to use it as well.  

 - Guest List.xls

 Please let me know if you have any questions or ideas that arise, we welcome 
any feedback! 

 Thank you, 
 Heather Choate, x33278