Subject: RETRO ASSIGNMENTS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 06:11:00 -0800 (PST)

This is a follow up to the conversation you had with Pat yesterday and to 
reiterate retro contract assignments.  We have decided to go back to the old 
process of handling contract assignments mid-month.  This means that if we 
receive an assignment from legal after the 10th workday, that assignment will 
become effective for current month the following month.  For example, if I 
receive a notice from whomever that XYZ has been assigned to ABC on 11/15/00 
for an legal effective date of 4/00, I will create a new deal from 4/00 
forward.  On the new deal the currect month will be zeroed out under the 
expected volumes.  Bob would not start nominating this new deal until 12/00, 
leaving 4/00 - 11/00 to be moved by volume mangement.

If this is not a clear understanding from all parties, please let me know.

Rita:  If this becomes burdensome on your group, please let me know and we 
will readdress this issue.

Thanks!!

Julie