Subject: ENA Sales on HPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 01:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Just to update you on this project's status:

Based on a new report that Scott Mills ran for me from Sitara, I have come up 
with the following counterparties as the ones to which ENA is selling gas off 
of HPL's pipe.

Altrade Transaction, L.L.C.   Gulf Gas Utilities Company
Brazoria, City of     Panther Pipeline, Inc.
Central Illinois Light Company   Praxair, Inc.
Central Power and Light Company  Reliant Energy - Entex
CES - Equistar Chemicals, LP   Reliant Energy - HL&P
Corpus Christi  Gas Marketing, LP  Southern Union Company
D & H Gas Company, Inc.   Texas Utilities Fuel Company
Duke Energy Field Services, Inc.  TXU Gas Distribution
Entex Gas Marketing Company   Union Carbide Corporation
Equistar Chemicals, LP    Unit Gas Transmission Company Inc.

Since I'm not sure exactly what gets entered into Sitara, Pat Clynes 
suggested that I check with Daren Farmer to make sure that I'm not missing 
something (which I did below).  While I am waiting for a response from him 
and/or Mary Smith, I will begin gathering the contractual volumes under the 
above contracts.

---------------------- Forwarded by Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT on 05/10/2000 07:56 
AM ---------------------------

	Cheryl D King
	05/08/2000 04:11 PM
	
Sent by: Cheryl Dudley
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: ENA Sales on HPL

I am working on a project for Brenda Herod & was wondering if one of you 
could tell me if I'm on the right track & if this will get everything for 
which she is looking.

She is trying to draft a long-term transport/storage agreement between ENA & 
HPLC which will allow ENA to move the gas to their markets.  In order to 
accomplish this, she needs to know all of the Sales to customers that ENA is 
doing off of HPL's pipe.

I had Scott Mills run a report from Sitara showing all ENA Buy/Sell Activity 
on HPL since 7/99.  If I eliminate the Buys & the desk-to-desk deals, will 
this give me everything that I need?

Are there buy/sell deals done with ENA on HPL's pipe that wouldn't show up in 
Sitara?  Someone mentioned something about deals where HPL transports the gas 
on it's own behalf then ENA sells it to a customer at that same spot  --  
?????  Do deals like that happen? Would they show up in Sitara?

Is there anything else that I'm missing?  I'm not real familiar with how some 
of these deals happen nowadays so am very receptive to any 
ideas/suggestions/help that you can offer !!!

Thanks in advance.