Subject: Sarco Lateral and Crow O'Connor Meters
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 08:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Daren - Have you had a chance to look at this?

- Aimee
---------------------- Forwarded by Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT on 05/09/2000 03:26 
PM ---------------------------
   Aimee Lannou                05/04/2000 03:26 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Sarco Lateral and Crow O'Connor Meters

Daren - Can you set up new deals for meter 6757 and 5192? 

 Meter 6757 Crow O'Connor -  Counterparty Duke Energy & Trading
 
  Month  Contract Deal #
  June 99  ENA 201 87426
  July 99  HPL 215 95072
  Aug 99  HPL 215 102775
  Sept 99  HPL 215 110502

 Meter 5192 Sarco Lateral

  No deal has ever been set up for meter 5192 for Duke Energy & Trading.  
There is flow for May, July and Nov. 99.

Will you please let me know if you set up new deals for these meters?

Thanks.

Aimee
---------------------- Forwarded by Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT on 05/04/2000 03:17 
PM ---------------------------

Fred Boas
05/04/2000 12:08 PM
To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Sarco Lateral and Crow O'Connor Meters

Aimee:

The Crow O'Connor, meter 6757 has its gas allocated to Strangers Gas for 
April and May 1999 and Duke has been calling Settlements asking for their 
money.  I will need to set up accounting arrangements for this meter for 
these months so please provide me the correct transportation contract and 
valid deal # for this transaction.

In addition, the Sarco Lateral, meter 5192 has its gas allocated to Strangers 
Gas for May and July 1999 and Duke has been calling Settlements asking for 
their money.  I will need to set up accounting arrangements for this meter 
for these months so please provide me the correct transportation contract and 
valid deal # for this transaction.

I would like to get this done ASAP since the customer is calling Settlements 
and we start close next week.

Thanks,

Fred