Subject: Texas Risk Organization
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 07:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

SENT ON BEHALF OF STEVE VENTURATOS

You recently received a memo from Brenda Herod laying out the Organizational 
changes that would effect the Texas Region, this follow up is an effort to 
breakdown our Risk organization.   With new members being added to the team 
many responsibilities will be changing, however controls and other measures 
already in place will ensure a smooth transition.  Following is the schedule 
of responsibilities effective May 1st and June 1st, as the transition will 
take a month. 

   Effective May 1     Effective June 1

FT Texas  O'Neal Winfree      Ami Chokshi 

Gas Daily  O'Neal Winfree     Ami CHockshi

Intra-Month  Bryan Hull     O'Neal Winfree /  Mick Walters
 
Transport  Mick Walters     Mick Walters

Storage  Dave Baumbach    Jody Crook

FT South Texas  Jody Crook     Jody Crook

FT EOL Texas  Jody Crook     Jody Crook

FT New Texas  O'Neal Winfree     Ami Chokshi

FT & IM Denver  Mick Walters / Bryan Hull   Mick Walters

FT HPLC  O'Neal  Winfree     O'Neal Winfree / Mick Walters

Deal Validation  Julie Meyers     Julie Meyers

OA   Phillip Love     TBD