Subject: Organizational Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 05:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please share with your organizations.
---------------------- Forwarded by Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT on 05/02/2000 
12:15 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Brenda F Herod                           05/02/2000 12:15 PM

To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristin Albrecht/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Glover/HOU/ECT, D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, Michael 
E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eugenio Perez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Pleus/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen P 
Schwarz/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mary 
Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Norma Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hector McLoughlin/Corp/Enron@Enron, Susan 
Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Shoemake/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly 
Templeton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lynn Tippery/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maria 
Sandoval/HOU/ECT@ECT, Irena D Hogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly 
Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marvia Jefferson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cecilia 
Olvera/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Jordan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Chantelle 
Villanueva/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Organizational Changes

Last week you all received a memo from Brent Price which described changes 
within Gas Operations, excluding Texas.  Attached is an organizational chart 
for the Texas region.  

We too continue to look for efficiencies to ensure we meet the demands of our 
customers.  We currently support the Texas trading region, Bammel Storage 
Facility, Houston Pipeline, Powder River Gathering and Bridgeline.  I am 
pleased to announce that we will also combine Risk Management, Deal 
Validation and Operational Analysis under the management of Steve Venturatos 
who will serve as the Business Controller.  Dave Baumbach will fill the Lead 
position.  Ami Chokshi will move from Trading Support to the new group, 
continuing in the role of the Entex and TUFCO account manager.  Jody Crook 
also will join the team.  Bryan Hull will transition his knowledge over the 
next month, and will be moving to has second rotation, effective 6/5/00.  
Additionally, Will Kelly will transition the Denver trading books to the 
Texas team as he moves to the East Region.  Transportation Management under 
Mary Smith will NOT be integrated into the team as their day-to-day 
responsibilities and projects are not cohesively aligned with this group.  
Please join me in welcoming the new team members as well as the team members 
who will continue in the group.

Mike Eiben will step in the role previously managed by Steve Venturatos which 
includes Global Contracts and Facilities, System Enhancements and Regulatory 
Reporting.  In addition, Clem Cernosek and Jennifer Pattison will be assuming 
new responsibilities in Logistics and Volume Management, respectively.  Both 
Clem and Jennifer have been on the Unify team, focused on POPS.  Please wish 
these folks success in their new roles.

All responsibility changes are effective 5/1/00.

Please share this with your staffs.