Subject: April Activity Surveys
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 01:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

We are starting to collect data for April.  The attached survey drives your 
costs from your activities to the commercial teams.  Please select your RCs, 
and fill in the driver quantity for the requested driver for the month of 
February. Please fill out the attached activity driver survey with April 
numbers for your RC by end of day Thursday, May 4th.  

If your group currently generates a standard report that captures the 
surveyed data, please send the report to me, and put me on your recipient 
list beginning next month.  This will eliminate your need to fill out this 
survey every month.  If you would like us to collect this information from 
someone within your team beginning next month, let me know.  

Please contact me or Lisa Cousino x3-6343 if you are unable to complete the 
survey within the allotted time. 

Thanks,
Shari
3-3859