Subject: Re: Cannon Interest May 2000 Purchase
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sitara deals 257141 and 257144.,

KENNY J 
SOIGNET        
05/01/2000 11:02 AM

To: Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Grant/HOU/ECT@ECT, Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cassandra Moses/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Cannon Interest May 2000 Purchase

The Storage Book book will purchase 788,354 mmbtu's from Cannon Interest on 
May 1, 2000 @ $3.08.
Daren- Please enter Texas purchase from Cannon Interest and a Texas sale to 
the Storage Book in the sitara.
George and Aimee-  Please coordinate with Daren so your entries are entered 
on the same day.
Mary- The contract agreement, I assume, is already in place. 
Lisa, Rita, & Stephanie-  Please be sure the payment of  $2,428,130.32 is 
wired to Cannon Interest @ the corrected ABA on May 20th.

If I missed anyone who needs this information, please forward it.

Thanks,

Kenny