Subject: Nom 5/1 (revised again) - Eastrans
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 03:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

HPL requested tha we reduce the delivery into HPL's Carthage cartwheel
agreement to 20,000 MMBtu/d for today only.  Therefore, adjust today's nom 
into
Eastrans
to 35,800 MMBtu, increasing to 40,800 tomorrow (the 2nd).

Redeliveries will be:

7,800 MMBtu/d from Fuels Cotton Vally
8,000 into PG & E
20,000 at Carthage into HPL's cartwheel

For 5/2, receipts will be 40,800 with redeliveries
as shown below.

The volume for today to be sold  by DEFS is increased
by 5,000 at Carthage to 8,720.  Tomorrow will be 3,720.
---------------------- Forwarded by Bruce McMills/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC on 
05/01/2000
09:59 AM ---------------------------

Bruce McMills
05/01/2000 09:20 AM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:   Chad W. Cass/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, William E. Speckels/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Jim 
I.
      Fields/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Donna C. Spencer/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Cheryl L.
      Horning/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Michael R. Cherry/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC, Julia
      A. Urbanek/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Cheryl L. Horning/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC
Subject:  Nom 5/1 (revised) - Eastrans

My understanding is that we have been cut for the 1st on HPL's transportation
to 8,000 MMBtu/d.

Therefore, we are reducing our nom for 5/1 and following to 40,800 MMbtu/d.

The redeliveries are as follows:

7,800 from Fuels Cotton Valley
8,000 into PG & E
25,000 to HPL's cartwheel agreement at Carthage

For DEFS' info, we will have 3,720 MMBtu/d available
at the tailgate of Carthage for sale.