Subject: Sean Wells Resume
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Any interest??
---------------------- Forwarded by Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT on 04/26/2000 
11:41 AM ---------------------------

Alexus Rhone@ENRON
04/26/2000 11:22 AM
To: 
cc:  (bcc: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Sean Wells Resume

Are you interested in considering summer employment for college students?  If 
so, attached is a resume for Sean Wells.  Sean is a University of North Texas 
student interested in building his energy industry background.  If you're 
interested, please let me know.  Thanks.

ar/33202
---------------------- Forwarded by Alexus Rhone/Corp/Enron on 04/26/2000 
11:20 AM ---------------------------

All,

Intern referral from Mike McConnell.  Not sure his background/education is a 
fit for Technology?  Maybe other groups are looking for summer interns with 
some energy related experience.  He worked last summer at Dynegy in gas 
control and scheduling.

Please let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks,

Robert

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT on 04/25/2000 
12:27 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 04/20/2000 05:09:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Sean Wells Resume

Mr. Mike McConnell
Chief Executive Officer
Global Technology
Enron Corp.
1400 Smith Street
Houston, TX 77002

Subject:  Resume for Summer Internship

April 20, 2000

Dear Mr. McConnell:

Thank you for taking the time to consider this resume for a possible summer
internship with Enron.  I understand that you have spoken to my father, Scott
Wells at Texaco, and he has informed me that Enron accepts interns only when
a department asks for one.

I'd like to continue my education in the energy industry for a second summer.
 I interned for Dynegy last summer and learned many new concepts and terms
for working in the gas industry.  I worked on the trading floor as a gas
scheduler, and after only a month I was controlling the northeast CNG
pipeline.  This helped because I really got to learn were many of the
northeast pipes are located and different pooling and connecting points.

Other responsibilities were inputting numbers into the morning spreadsheet of
the gas bought and sold that morning.  Throughout the day I would work on
projects they needed completed and attend meetings that pertained to the
trading floor.  It was all a great learning experience for me and I hope to
use my knowledge again this summer for Enron.

I would appreciate your help in forwarding my resume to the proper Human
Resource personnel so that I might be able to contact him or her in hopes of
a future internship possibility.  I will be available to have a start date of
May 15th and be available for employment until school resumes in late August.
 Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from someone in your
company at his/her earliest convenience.  Please feel free to call me at
940-323-0891, or email me at [email-masked].

Sincerely-

Sean Wells

attach:  Resume.doc

 - RESUME.DOC