Subject: Bridgeline Workorder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI.
---------------------- Forwarded by Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT on 04/26/2000 
11:31 AM ---------------------------

Brian Heinrich
04/25/2000 05:49 PM
To: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa B Cousino/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Bridgeline Workorder

I have some information on the e-workorders (EHURR and EHSET) that were set 
up to track the costs of Bridgeline.  Apparently the workorders themselves 
were not set up correctly so no costs could be coded to them in MSA.  We have 
corrected the workorder set-ups and they should be working now.  As for prior 
costs, I think we will be able to get a list of all the payroll costs that we 
attempted to code to EHURR and EHSET, and then book an entry in April that 
would reclass them to the workorders.  We would then be able to see all the 
costs associated with the project, as you wanted to do from the beginning,  
and code any future costs directly to the workorders.  I will let you know 
more when I finalize that this can really be done, I just wanted to keep you 
updated on the progress.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Brian