Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have inputted the spot deals into system and added the Sitara ticket no to 
the below list. I have yet to do the Gasper Rice deal ticket.

Vance L Taylor@ECT
04/25/2000 05:23 PM
To: Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: 

Tom,

HPLC will be purchasing wellhead gas from the producers listed below for the 
production month of May.  This production will be purchased on a "spot" basis 
and deal tickets should be created and entered into sitara based on the 
following information:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume   Price

Engage Energy US, LP   5839 #252058 598mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.20
Engage Energy US, LP   5848 #252059 285mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.20
Engage Energy US, LP   5923 #252060 671mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.20
Engage Energy US, LP   6801 #252061 1,157mmbtu/d   100% IF/HSC less $0.20
El Sordo Gathering   6315 #252062 103mmbtu/d     70% IF/HSC 
Swift Energy    2630 #252063 21mmbtu/d     90% IF/HSC less $0.258
EEX Corporation   6500 #252064 1,778mmbtu/d     95% IF/HSC
EEX Corporation   5999 #252065 14,000mmbtu/d     95% IF/HSC

Additionally, Samson Lone Star LP reduced its working interest in contract 
(#96016761) to 33.375% effective 3/1/00.  The remaining 66.625% working 
interest was sold to Gasper Rice, Ltd.  HPLC amended and ratified the 
contract effective 3/1/00.  The term of the contract has not been extended as 
of yet and is currently in an "evergreen" status with 100% of the volumes 
allocated to Samson Lone Star.

Based on the aforementioned information, please create a sitara deal ticket 
for the following:

Gasper Rice, Ltd.    6722   1mmbtu/d   95%IF/HSC less $.09 Apr & May months
             evergreen price
Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353